Topic: Repertory Theatre - 146 Kilmore Street

Topic type:

146 Kilmore Street.

Christchurch Repertory Theatre. Opened as the Radiant Hall in September 1929. Architect Harry Francis Willis, financial support from Thomas Edmonds. Read more in the booklet Legacy of Thomas Edmonds

Demolished in 2011.

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion

Repertory Theatre - 146 Kilmore Street


City:Christchurch
Previous name :Radiant Hall
Suburb :Central City
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 New Zealand License
Repertory Theatre - 146 Kilmore Street by Walter McGinnis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 New Zealand License