Topic: Garlands Road, Opawa

Topic type:

Named after Edward Garland (d.1893).

Named after Edward Garland (d.1893).

Garland operated the Rocky Point Quarry in Port Hills Road. The road linking Garland’s dairy farm, Hillsborough, with Opawa Road and the city became Garlands Road. Part of it was re-named Ford Road about 1920.

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion

Garlands Road, Opawa


City: Christchurch