Topic: Kenwyn Avenue, Papanui

Topic type:

Named after Ken and Winston Nicholls, two sons of the developer.
Formed on 5 acres of land off Mays Road owned by Percy Stanley Nicholls (d. 1974), a land agent. First appears in street directories in 1947.   It runs from McFaddens Road to Rutland Reserve.

One of the Papanui, War Memorial Avenues..

 

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion

Kenwyn Avenue, Papanui


City:Christchurch
Suburb :Papanui