Topic: Cashmere Road

Topic type:

Named after the estate, Cashmere.

Cashmere was owned by the Cracroft-Wilson family.

“The Cashmere Road” is first mentioned in the Star in 1872.

First appears in street directories in 1908 "running off the Cashmere Estate". Cashmere Estate is listed in 1905 as “off Hoon Hay Road".

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion

Cashmere Road


City:Christchurch
Suburb :Hoon Hay, Halswell, and Cashmere