All Results in topics

showing 1881-1900 results of 1979 [
]
Mary Winifred White was a young woman with links to New Brighton who served in the First World War as a nurse.
The then Cashmere Miniature Rifle Club moved to its present site at 80 Hunter Terrace in 1927. The club rooms were built out of proceeds from raffles and was built
The Saint James Theatre was an early Christchurch cinema which opened in 1930.
´╗┐Holbury was built in the English Domestic Revival style in 1915. Badly damaged in the 2010/2011 earthquakes it ws demolished.
Radley Street runs from Garlands Road to the Radley Bridge at Ferry Road.
The Church of the Epiphany is built of timber with vertical weather boards and is set on stone piles. The chancel part of the new church was erected by Mr
Francis Gerald Ramsbottom-Isherwood (Service no. 6/73) was a First World One soldier
St Luke's Church (1280 Chorlton Road) is an Anglican church in Little Akaloa built in 1905.
John Erwin (Service no. 6/953) was a First World War soldier.
The Church of the Good Shepherd at 42 Phillips Street was built in 1885 and demolished in 2012.