All Results in topics

showing 1861-1880 results of 1911 [
]
Waimairi Cemetery opened in 1911. The cemetery is divided into three distinct areas which are separated by the internal road. The older traditional monument style area with upright graves and
Edgar Egidio Di Rago (Service no. 39032) was a First World War soldier and former employee of Christchurch City Council
´╗┐Holbury was built in the English Domestic Revival style in 1915. Badly damaged in the 2010/2011 earthquakes it ws demolished.
Christchurch City Libraries is a network of 20 libraries and a mobile library operating throughout the Christchurch City area.
Keeley Selwyn Jameson (Service no. 6/963) was a First World War soldier.
Ralph Jocelyn Gale (Service no. 4/732) is a First World War soldier with links to St. Augustine's Anglican Church, Cashmere.
Louis Albert McLean (service no. 7/481) was a First World War soldier with links to St. Augustine's Anglican Church, Cashmere.
Leslie Jesson (6/1582) was a First World War soldier with links to the Harewood area
Little River Cemetery was opened in 1878 and is located adjacent to St Andrews Church just outside Little River.
The New Brighton Library on the Pier library opened on Saturday July 24th 1999. It replaced the existing library in Shaw Avenue.
Belfast Cemetery opened in 1904.
Gebbies Valley was originally a sheep-farming district on the Peninsula, twenty-three miles by rail from Christchurch, on the Christchurch-Little River railway line. A road runs through the valley and over
The Globe Continuous Pictures was an early Christchurch cinema which opened in 1912.
Petrol stations, garages, service stations or even the old fashoned term bowsers, have been a common feature of the suburban and rural landscape for decades.