All Results in topics

showing 1841-1860 results of 1873 [
]
Ralph Jocelyn Gale (Service no. 4/732) is a First World War soldier with links to St. Augustine's Anglican Church, Cashmere.
Louis Albert McLean (service no. 7/481) was a First World War soldier with links to St. Augustine's Anglican Church, Cashmere.
Leslie Jesson (6/1582) was a First World War soldier with links to the Harewood area
Little River Cemetery was opened in 1878 and is located adjacent to St Andrews Church just outside Little River.
The New Brighton Library on the Pier library opened on Saturday July 24th 1999. It replaced the existing library in Shaw Avenue.
Belfast Cemetery opened in 1904.
Gebbies Valley was originally a sheep-farming district on the Peninsula, twenty-three miles by rail from Christchurch, on the Christchurch-Little River railway line. A road runs through the valley and over
The Globe Continuous Pictures was an early Christchurch cinema which opened in 1912.
Petrol stations, garages, service stations or even the old fashoned term bowsers, have been a common feature of the suburban and rural landscape for decades.
Arthur Judge was a man who served in the First World War in the New Zealand Medical Corps, including surviving the sinking of the Marquette, and then lived in New