All Results in topics

showing 1821-1840 results of 1934 [
]
The Cimetière Catholiques or French Cemetery opened in 1840 and is now closed.
The Union Centre Buildings were constructed for Thomas Armstrong, a draper, and owner of one of Christchurch’s department stores. The Canterbury Earthquakes took a serious toll on the building and
George Craw (Service no. 23/392) was a First World war soldier with links to Harewood.
St Paul's Church (901 Purau-Port Levy Road) is an Anglican church in Port Levy built in 1887.
Colin Miln (Service no. 7/2079) was a World War One soldier with links to Halswell.
John William Turton Ross (Service no. 6/979) was a First World War soldier
George Cuthbert Mayne (service no. 7/179) was a First World War soldier with links to St. Augustine's Anglican Church, Cashmere.
Built 1912, for Lawrie and Wilson Auctioneers. The building later became the Pink Pussycat Night Club,  then used by the Christchurch City Council Traffic Department and Parking Unit.  The land is
John Henry Wetherall (Service No. 35342) was a First World War soldier with links to Heathcote.
Walter Edward Parker (Service no. 4/209 and 2/2695) was a First World War soldier with links to Heathcote