All Results in topics

showing 1781-1800 results of 1922 [
]
Avonhead Park Cemetery was opened in 1983.
St Andrew's Church (526 Le Bons Bay Road) is an Anglican church in Le Bons Bay built in 1959.
The Armagh Street frontage of the Orion buildings. Formerly the Municipal Electricity Department (MED) buildings.  These were built in 1928-29, and the well-known MED offices next door on the corner
Charles Hugh Fendall Hamilton (Service no. 6/2152) was a young man with links to St. Augustine's Anglican Church, Cashmere, who fought and died in the First World War.
The former Municipal Electricity Department (MED) building on the corner of Manchester and Armagh streets.  These were completed in 1938-39. In its heyday the MED buildings and workshops took over
Knox Church (28 Wharf Road) is a Presbyterian church in Pigeon Bay built in 1899.
Albert Bert Highsted (Service no. 6/1095) was a First World War soldier and former employee of Christchurch City Council
Hubert Noel Jarvis (Service no. 6/1157) was a First World War soldier.
William James Allason ( service number 28946) enlisted for the First World War with a Peterborough Street address.
Albert Brant (Service no. 6/1051) was a First World War soldier