All Results in topics

showing 161-180 results of 1993 [
]
The first Zetland Lodge was an early wooden hotel built in Christchurch that was originally created as an eating house, and then later converted to a hotel. The licensee from
The dwelling at 13 Spencer Street has significance as a representative example of a colonial vernacular dwelling designed and built by its owner/occupier.in the 1880s.
Former Addington Railway Workshops Water Tower sits beside the Christchurch Railway Station and the Tower Junction Shopping Centre
The Bus Interchange, is a purpose-built, indoor bus exchange in central Christchurch City. It is located on the corner of Lichfield Street and Colombo Street. The interchange opened on Monday
The cottage at 391 Selwyn Street is an example of a colonial dwelling in a vernacular architectural style was built in the 1880s.
The cottage at 383 Selwyn Street is an example of a colonial dwelling in a vernacular architectural style built in the 1880s.
The cottage at 389 Selwyn Street is an example of a colonial dwelling in a vernacular architectural style built in the 1880s.
Selwyn Street runs from South Hagley Park across Moorhouse Avenue & Brougham Street to Aylmer Street in Spreydon.
The Sign of the Kiwiis one of of the rest houses constructed as part of Harry Ell’s Summit Road vision. Both buildings survived the 2010-2011 earthquakes and have undergone extensive
Runs from Lincoln Road to the Railway line Formerly known as Feathers Lane, Railway Road and Station Street. Re-named Bernard Street on 27 September 1948.  Named after General Bernard Cyril Freyberg 
The Sign of the Takahe is the largest of the rest houses constructed as part of Harry Ell's vision of a Summit Road which was intended to provide public access
A performing arts centre at 156 Armagh Street,
Named after the bishopric of Hereford.
One of Christchurch’s original streets named in 1850 after an Irish bishopric.
The Former Sydenham Post Office occupied a prominent corner site at the intersection of Colombo Street and Brougham Street. Built in 1912 during a period of major public works throughout