All Results in topics

showing 1641-1660 results of 1861 [
]
Now Closed.
There has been a hotel on this site since 'The Harp of Erin' was erected in 1865.  The name changed to the Borough Hotel in 1870 and then Barrett's Family
At the edge of the Residential Redzone
Built 1912, for Lawrie and Wilson Auctioneers. The building later became the Pink Pussycat Night Club,  then used by the Christchurch City Council Traffic Department and Parking Unit.  The land is
Duvauchelle Cemetery is located on the hill just outside the settlement of Duvauchelle.
William James Lorgelly (Service no. 20179) was a First World War soldier with links to Burwood.
Pearce Harman Way (service no. 48119) was a young man with links to St. Augustine's Anglican Church, Cashmere, who fought and died in the First World War
The Cinematographe Salon was an early Christchurch cinema.
Leonard Charles Wakelin (Service no. 6/2311) was a First World War soldier with links to Burwood.
Edmund Lincoln Gale (service no. 6/45) was a man with links to Cashmere, who fought and died in the First World War.
The abandoned and derelict Canterbury Sale Yards were also known as the Addington Saleyards. Home for homeless people and site of varied styles of Graffiti Art.