All Results in topics

showing 1621-1640 results of 1799 [
]
Le Bons Bay Cemetery opened in 1862 and is still open for full burials
Yaldhurst Cemetery opened in 1887 and is still open for full burials. The cemetery is in a quiet rural setting on the western side of Christchurch adjacent to Rimu Scout
Akaroa Catholic Cemetery opened in 1863.
South City Shopping Centre is located in the heart of the Christchurch CBD between Colombo Street and Durham Street on the Moorhouse Avenue side. Related: South City Shopping Centre website
Gordon Lodge (Service no. 6/1902) was First World War soldier with links to Hornby.
James Alexander Terras Bell (Service no. 3/156A) was a First World War soldier with links to St. Augustine's Anglican Church, Cashmere.
Now Closed.
There has been a hotel on this site since 'The Harp of Erin' was erected in 1865.  The name changed to the Borough Hotel in 1870 and then Barrett's Family