All Results in topics

showing 1581-1600 results of 1720 [
]
Robert John Cogle (Service no. 6/1000) was a First World War soldier with links to Heathcote.
The Sign of the Takahe, at 200 Hackthorne Road, is the largest of the rest houses constructed as part of Harry Ell's vision of a Summit Road which was intended
Henry Eugene Voyce (service no. 4/459) was a man with links to Cashmere, who fought and died in the First World War.
The Holmbank was a coastal trader owned by the Holm Shipping Company. On 19th September 1963 she left Timaru for Wellington, that night she ran onto Whale Rock at the
English Park Market was held on Saturdays, in the Car Park of English Park, in Cranford Street.
South City Shopping Centre is located in the heart of the Christchurch CBD between Colombo Street and Durham Street on the Moorhouse Avenue side. Related: South City Shopping Centre website
Gordon Lodge (Service no. 6/1902) was First World War soldier with links to Hornby.
James Alexander Terras Bell (Service no. 3/156A) was a First World War soldier with links to St. Augustine's Anglican Church, Cashmere.
There has been a hotel on this site since 'The Harp of Erin' was erected in 1865.  The name changed to the Borough Hotel in 1870 and then Barrett's Family
Built 1912, for Lawrie and Wilson Auctioneers. The building later became the Pink Pussycat Night Club,  then used by the Christchurch City Council Traffic Department and Parking Unit.  The land is