All Results in topics

showing 1561-1575 results of 1575 [
]
Arthur Beveridge (Service no. 23667) was a First World War soldier and former employee of Christchurch City Council.
The Armagh Street frontage of the Orion buildings. Formerly the Municipal Electricity Department (MED) buildings.  These were built in 1928-29, and the well-known MED offices next door on the corner
 65 Sandwich Road, Christchurch 8023
The plans for the new station were drawn in 1930, but it was not finally opened until 1960.  The main Christchurch station then moved to Tower Junction in Addington and
The then Cashmere Miniature Rifle Club moved to its present site at 80 Hunter Terrace in 1927. The club rooms were built out of proceeds from raffles and was built
English Park Market was held on Saturdays, in the Car Park of English Park, in Cranford Street.
274 Cashel Street, at the Corner of Barbadoes and Cashel Streets