All Results in topics

showing 1541-1560 results of 1596 [
]
´╗┐Holbury was built in the English Domestic Revival style in 1915. Badly damaged in the 2010/2011 earthquakes it ws demolished.
The Holmbank was a coastal trader owned by the Holm Shipping Company. On 19th September 1963 she left Timaru for Wellington, that night she ran onto Whale Rock at the
The Union Centre Buildings were constructed for Thomas Armstrong, a draper, and owner of one of Christchurch’s department stores. The Canterbury Earthquakes took a serious toll on the building and
The Windmill shopping centre is located in Clarence Street.
The former Municipal Electricity Department (MED) building on the corner of Manchester and Armagh streets.  These were completed in 1938-39. In its heyday the MED buildings and workshops took over
The Sign of the Takahe, at 200 Hackthorne Road, is the largest of the rest houses constructed as part of Harry Ell's vision of a Summit Road which was intended