All Results in topics

showing 1521-1540 results of 1541 [
]
Lyttelton Library / Te Kete Wānanga o Whakaraupo35-37 London StreetLyttelton 8082
The Windmill shopping centre is located in Clarence Street.
The Sign of the Takahe, at 200 Hackthorne Road, is the largest of the rest houses constructed as part of Harry Ell's vision of a Summit Road which was intended
Demolished in 2012.
Ernest Marshall Smith (Service Number R. N. No 1777) enlisted for the First World War with a Peterborough Street address.
Arthur Beveridge (Service no. 23667) was a First World War soldier and former employee of Christchurch City Council.
The Armagh Street frontage of the Orion buildings. Formerly the Municipal Electricity Department (MED) buildings.  These were built in 1928-29, and the well-known MED offices next door on the corner
 65 Sandwich Road, Christchurch 8023
The plans for the new station were drawn in 1930, but it was not finally opened until 1960.  The main Christchurch station then moved to Tower Junction in Addington and