All Results in topics

showing 81-100 results of 1922 [
]
A collection of inscriptions and their source or meaning, found on the headstones of Linwood Cemetery
Named after a colonial Anglican bishopric in Ceylon.
Comprehensive alphabetical lists of all the known service personnel (war casualties and Veterans) buried or memorialised in Linwood Cemetery.
A short history of the Monumental Masons who worked in Linwood Cemetery.
The Church of the Good Shepherd at 42 Phillips Street was built in 1885 and demolished in 2012.
19th Century timber cottage, located at 704 Ferry Road, Woolston.
The Monument commemorates the proclamation of Woolston as a borough in 1893. Located in Ferry Road at the corner of Ferry Road and Richardson Terrace.
A living page describing the headstone symbolism found in Linwood Cemetery
Named after Antigua, a colonial bishopric, Antigua in the West Indies.
The former NZ Trust and Loan Building was a two storeyed commercial building constructed in 1866. The building was designed by leading Christchurch architect Benjamin Mountfort and was believed to
Badly damaged in the 2010 and 2011 earthquakes. Then Demolished.
Leonard Gordon Cameron (service number 32562)enlisted for the First World War with a Peterborough Street address.
Anthony Thomas Forsyth (Service Number 3/671) enlisted for the First World War with a Peterborough Street address.
25 Armagh Street
William John Morrison (Service Number 27028)enlisted for the First World War with a Peterborough Street address.
Ernest Marshall Smith (Service Number R. N. No 1777) enlisted for the First World War with a Peterborough Street address.