All Results in topics

showing 21-40 results of 1873 [
]
Located at 122 Avonside Drive, Avonside Holy Trinity Church was consecrated on 24 February 1857. Architect Benjamin Mountfort, a parishioner designed additions to the church including a bell tower and timber
The Lyttelton Road Tunnel was opened on 27 February 1964.
Located at 122 Avonside Drive, Avonside Holy Trinity Church was consecrated on 24 February 1857. Architect Benjamin Mountfort, a parishioner designed additions to the church including a bell tower and timber
Erected in 1897 in honour of Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee, the clock tower was originally situated at the intersection of Manchester, High and Lichfield Streets. In 1930 it was relocated
Built in 1918 the former Nurse Maude District Nursing Association building was located at 192 Madras Street and demolished after the 2010/2011 earthquake sequence.
Built in 1918 the former Nurse Maude District Nursing Association building was located at 192 Madras Street and demolished after the 2010/2011 earthquake sequence.
Madras Street, runs from Edgeware Road to Moorhouse Avenue
Hagley Nurses Hostel was demolished after the 2010/2011 earthquakes.
A narrow lane leading from Cathedral Square to Gloucester Street.
Richmond Primary School.closed at the end of 2013.  Te Pā o Rākaihautū opened its doors at the site in January 2015,
Built in 1952, and now demolished Christchurch Women’s Hospital at 885 Colombo Street covered a block between Colombo Street and Durham Street.
Named after a colonial Anglican bishopric in Ceylon.
Formerly located at 180 - 184 High Street, on the Lichfield Street, Manchester Street and High Street corner. Badly damaged n the 2011 earthqukes the building was demolished
Hornby Mall is now known as the Hub When the centre was established in 1976, it was the third major shopping complex in Christchurch and the first fully enclosed and
The St Nicholas Russian Orthodox Church, is situated at 297 Brougham Street, Sydenham,  Christchurch, The  church building opened in 1963 has a long history of being a part of the
Tiptree Cottage located at 63 Savills Road, Harewood was built by William Savill in the 1860s and sustained moderate damage in the Canterbury Earthquakes of 2010-2011.
Tiptree Cottage located at 63 Savills Road, Harewood was built by William Savill sometime between 1861 and 1868.