All Results in topics

showing 321-340 results of 1986 [
]
The Former Sydenham Post Office occupied a prominent corner site at the intersection of Colombo Street and Brougham Street. Built in 1912 during a period of major public works throughout
A large sports park, made up of a softball training field, plus rugby & cricket fields, tennis court & half court. There is also a playground, fitness equipment & public
The graveyard is located the grounds of St Peters Anglican Church.
Re-named Wise Street in 1948. Wise was a Riccarton Borough councillor 1916-1938.
The Woolston war memorial is the Cricket Pavilion Building on Woolston Park, Ferry Road.
The Bridge of Remembrance was opened on Armistice Day, 11 November 1924 and was dedicated to the memory of those who took part in the 1914-1918 war.
26 Manchester Street is the current home of the Lone Star Restaurant
The Ferrier Fountain in front of Boaters Restaurant was donated by Mr and Mrs Jack Ferrier to mark the opening of the Christchurch Town Hall.
Lyttelton’s Grubb Cottage at 62 London Street is one of the oldest surviving houses in Canterbury.
Memorial to the memory of bandsmen who fell in the Great War. In North Hagley Park.
The Transitional Cathedral, popularly known as the Cardboard Cathedral, is the temporary Anglican Cathedral for Christchurch.
Formally located in Port Hills Road the buildings were demolished in early 2012.
Lawrence Frederic Corson (Service no. 24306) was a First World War soldier with links to New Brighton
The first Anglican church, which also served as a school, was built in circa 1855 in an area then known as Purarekanui, which was renamed Belfast in the 1880s. Initially