All Results in topics

showing 301-320 results of 1986 [
]
Built in 1952, and now demolished Christchurch Women’s Hospital at 885 Colombo Street covered a block between Colombo Street and Durham Street.
Formerly located at 180 - 184 High Street, on the Lichfield Street, Manchester Street and High Street corner. Badly damaged n the 2011 earthqukes the building was demolished
The St Nicholas Russian Orthodox Church, is situated at 297 Brougham Street, Sydenham,  Christchurch, The  church building opened in 1963 has a long history of being a part of the
Tiptree Cottage located at 63 Savills Road, Harewood was built by William Savill in the 1860s and sustained moderate damage in the Canterbury Earthquakes of 2010-2011.
Tiptree Cottage located at 63 Savills Road, Harewood was built by William Savill sometime between 1861 and 1868.
Named after the Brittan family.
Champion swimmer and surf lifesaver, celebrated WW2 fighter pilot, commerical pilot and awarded hero. A true son of Canterbury.
Herbert Victor Tregoning (Service no. 6/3184) was a First World War soldier who lived in the Wharenui, Riccarton area prior to the War.
Cement/whitewash rendered cob (or sod) cottage located on the Main Road near the Ferrymead Bridge, Ferrymead
Christchurch's Roman Catholic Cathedral, the Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament, was considered one of the finest examples of Church architecture in Australasia. Designed by  Francis William Petrie in a neo-classical
Christchurch's Roman Catholic Cathedral, the Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament was designed by Francis William Petrie and was badly damaged in the 2010 & 2011 earthquakes.
The School of Engineering was the second area of the University to relocate to the new site at Ilam. While building work continued, the School was sufficiently completed to be