All Results in topics about a Topic

showing 161-180 results of 1734 [
]
Some historic photos of the Avon River
 History of the Church This church was formed by nineteen English Baptists in 1863 – thirteen years after the founding of Christchurch.  The first minister was Decimus Dolamore, who was
The Canterbury Jockey Club on the Oxford Terrace Strip was built in 1912 and demolished in 2011.
A hotel on the site at 794 Colombo Street was first built in 1862 and rebuilt in brick in 1882-1883.
Erected in 1897 in honour of Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee, the clock tower was originally situated at the intersection of Manchester, High and Lichfield Streets. In 1930 it was relocated
Named after Cambridge University in England.
Named after Christ Church, Oxford University.
Tennyson Street runs from Colombo Street to the Heathcote River.
The former Camelot Settlement workers’ dwelling at 61A Tennyson Street was built under the terms of the Liberal Governments Workers’ Dwellings Act of 1905, a scheme established to provide low-cost,
Named after Beckenham in Kent.
Moa Place runs off Madras Street
Aberbeen Street runs from Manchester Street to Madras Street.
Madras Street, runs from Edgeware Road to Moorhouse Avenue
Te Ara Ōtākaro is a 12km riverside walking, running and cycling trail along the Avon River / Ōtākaro.
Friendship Corner, Oxford Terrace, Christchurch.
Built in 1929 as part of the River Bank Improvement Scheme with contributions made by Thomas Edmonds.