All Results in topics about a Topic

showing 1681-1700 results of 1864 [
]
The building on the corner of Hereford Street and Cambridge Terrace, later known as Library Chambers, was the home of the Canterbury Public Library for over one hundred years, until
Damaged in the 2010 earthquakes it was the centre of much debate, and was demolished in 2010.
Patrick McGough (Service no. 58572) was a First World War Soldier with links to Halswell
The Colosseum was an early Christchurch cinema which opened in 1908.
Akaroa Anglican Cemetery opened in 1857.
Akaroa Dissenters Cemetery was opened in 1873.
Annie Pattrick was a young woman with links to New Brighton who served in the First World War as a nurse, and later went on to become director of Plunket
Probably named after either Staveley in North Yorkshire or Staveley in Derbyshire.
Located on Cranmer Square Corner, Kilmore & Montreal Streets   Partially Demolished and reopend as Hote Montreal
Willard Whitmore Isitt (Service no. 12400) was a First World War soldier with links to St. Augustine's Anglican Church, Cashmere.
Earthquake Damage In September 2010 event: - Damaged but salvageable, owner was working with Council on options to repair In Boxing Day event: - More severe damage – eastern and
Thomas Edward Currie (Service no. 7/321) is a First World War soldier with links to St. Augustine's Anglican Church, Cashmere.