All Results in topics about a Topic

showing 1661-1680 results of 1734 [
]
The brewerey occupied the block bounded by Fitzgerald Avenue, Chester Street East and Kilmore Street. Some of the buildings were demolished following the earthquakes of 2010/2011.
The former Municipal Electricity Department (MED) building on the corner of Manchester and Armagh streets.  These were completed in 1938-39. In its heyday the MED buildings and workshops took over
St Michael’s School is bounded by Oxford Terrace,Durham Street and Tuam Street,
The Union Centre Buildings were constructed for Thomas Armstrong, a draper, and owner of one of Christchurch’s department stores. The store was first established in High Street, expanding to Colombo
South City Library was established as a transitional library in a vacant shop in South City Mall, Colombo Street, following the February 2011 earthquake.   It was a temporary replacment for
Albert Wilson (Service no. 39135 ) was a First World War soldier and former employee of Christchurch City Council.
Cecil House was constructed c.1905 possibly to a design by Collins and Harman. The building is located on the corner of Manchester and Welles Street and was originally built as
 This building known as Santa Barbara, was designed by architect Francis Willis and built in 1936. It has a Category 2 Historic Places Trust listing.  Formerly a residence it is now
The 2009 Christmas Parade was held on Sunday 6 December 2009
Three temporary accommodation villages were established in the areas of Rawhiti and Linwood. These were set up by the Government to help meet increasing demand for short term rental housing after
William John Tidyman (Service Number 2/1105) enlisted for the First World War with a Peterborough Street address.
In 2016 Christchurch City Council offered residents the opportunity to submit an image to be used on the cover of the council's Annual Plan for 2016/2017.
The plans for the new station were drawn in 1930, but it was not finally opened until 1960.  The main Christchurch station then moved to Tower Junction in Addington and
Walter Leslie Bennett (Service no. 6/3621) was a First World War soldier and is remembered on the Hornby Primary School War Memorial.