All Results in topics about a Topic

showing 141-160 results of 1734 [
]
Cranley Street is of short length with a 90 degree corner, and links with Linwood Avenue to the south-west and Chelsea Street to the south-east.
At the corner of Ferry Road and Ensors Road.
The Holiday Inn Avon located on Oxford Terrace, was formerly the Avon Motor Lodge. Badly impacted by the 2010/2011 earthquakes it was partially demolished.
The Main North Road starts at the end of Papanui Road and continues north to Belfast when it becomes State Highway 1.
Named by the Canterbury Association surveyors who laid out the boundaries of the original city within roadways called ‘belts’ or ‘town belts’.
Bollards and fences etc are located around the city to host posters.
Oscar William Collings was a First World War Solider with links to Wharenui Primary School, Christchurch.
The former home of the Canterbury Jockey Club and of the Christchurch Stock Exchange.  Built in 1912 it was designed by the architectural firm of Luttrell Brothers.  The jockey club
Te Oranga Waikura is an urban forest and stormwater basin located at 521 Ferry Road, Woolston.
The island on the Avon River between Hereford and Cashel streets, was originally the site of a flour mill built in 1859.
Situated in the Avon River, between the Durham Street South Bridge and Montreal Street Bridge, the island marks the location of Christchurch's first public swimming baths, which opened in 1877.
Also known as Old Stone House, the Cracroft House Servants' Quarters was built in 1870 to house the Indian employees of John Cracroft Wilson.
Situated on the banks of the Avon River in Victoria Square, it is assumed to be the surviving ramp of a watering site formed in 1874 by the City Council.
Originally a fire station, the building was converted into a Plunket room in 1930.
Riverview Lodge is an example of a turn-of-the century middle-class home, possibly built as a speculative venture by baker Harry Leader - who probably also built adjacent houses in Churchill
The Colombo Street Bridge, built in 1902, crosses the Avon River south of Kilmore Street.