All Results in topics about a Topic

showing 81-100 results of 1800 [
Papanui Road runs from Bealey Avenue to the start of the Main North Road.
Pedestrian bridge linking Cambridge and Oxford Terrace
The former Librarian's House on the corner 109 Cambridge Terrace and Hereford Street, Christchurch.
Named after Cambridge University in England.
Fendalton Road
Runs between Stanmore Road and Fitzgerald Avenue in Richmond.
Park with block wall, multi-play structure, roundabout, see-saw & swings. Now in the residental redzone.
A sports park with a BMX track. Also has toilets.
The Ferrier Fountain in front of Boaters Restaurant was donated by Mr and Mrs Jack Ferrier to mark the opening of the Christchurch Town Hall.
26 Manchester Street is the current home of the Lone Star Restaurant
The Canterbury Club, on the corner of Worcester Boulevard and Cambridge Terrace, was built in 1873-1874.
The Canterbury Club on the corner of Worcester Boulevard and Cambridge Terrace was built in 1873-1874.