All Results in topics about a Topic

showing 61-80 results of 1994 [
]
Part of the Christchurch West Methodist Parish the church is located at the corner of Yaldhurst Road and Brake Street
St. Matthews Anglican Church is closed and has merged with St. Mary's, Merivale to form the Anglican Parish of Merivale St. Albans
The Arts Centre of Christchurch is housed in the Gothic Revival buildings of the University of Canterbury's former town site.
Named after the bishopric of Durham.
Rutherford Street Cemetery opened in 1852 and is now closed.
South City Shopping Centre is located in the heart of the Christchurch CBD between Colombo Street and Durham Street on the Moorhouse Avenue side. Related: South City Shopping Centre website
St Faith's Anglican Church is located at 50 Hawke Street, New Brighton.
Sydenham Heritage Church started life as the Wesleyan Methodist Church in 1878. It is older than Christchurch's Anglican Cathedral.
New Regent Street was marketed as ‘The most beautiful street in New Zealand’ when it was opened by Mayor D G Sullivan in April 1932.
Formerly Sumner Road. Named after John Bird Sumner (1780-1862). Re-named Ferry Road. Named because it was the road leading to the ferry at the Heathcote River. From St Asaph Street
Part of the Lyttelton-Sumner Road. First mentioned in The Lyttelton Times in 1851. Officially opened on 24 August 1857.
Named by the Canterbury Association surveyors who laid out the boundaries of the original city within roadways called ‘belts’ or ‘town belts’.