All Results in topics about a Topic

showing 41-60 results of 1864 [
]
Christchurch Boys High School was established in 1881 in Worcester street on the site of what is now the Arts Centre of Christchurch. The site was shared with its sister
The Re:START container mall was born as a scheme to bring back retail to the Centyral City. Initially located in Cashel Steet in the City Mall - between Colombo Street
Hagley College,(previously Hagley Community College) is a non-integrated state secondary school in inner-city Christchurch, New Zealand. Prior to 1966 the school was known as West Christchurch School and which was
Cathedral) Square was originally named Ridley Square. Named after Nicholas Ridley (1500-1555), Bishop of London and an Anglican martyr. Named in 1850 by surveyors Captain Joseph Thomas (b. 1803?) and
The building opened as a primary school in 1916 and, after it was replaced by a larger school across the road, the council bought it in 1977 to convert it into a
The building opened as a primary school in 1916 and, after it was replaced by a larger school across the road, the council bought it in 1977 to convert it into a
Countdown Moorhouse is located at the corner of Moorhouse Avenue and Madras Street. Previously the superrmarket has been a Woolworths Supermarket and a Big Fresh Supermarket.
Iglesia Ni Cristo (INC) house of worship in Burnside, Christchurch, is the first INC house of worship built from the ground up in New Zealand.
Smith Street runs between Ferry Road and Linwood Avenue.
Matlock Street in Woolston runs from Smith Street to Aldwins Road.
Views around Christchurch
The Christchurch suburb of Halswell lies at the foot of the Port Hills in the south-west of the city.
The northern part of Wilsons Road runs from Fifield Terrace by the Heathcote River to the Ferry Road/Moorhouse Avenue intersection, while the southern part runs from across the Heathcote at
The Avon River / Otakaro starts in the suburb of Avonhead and winds for 14 kms through Christchurch City to the sea.