All Results in topics about a Topic

showing 21-40 results of 1864 [
]
The Ferrier Fountain in front of Boaters Restaurant was donated by Mr and Mrs Jack Ferrier to mark the opening of the Christchurch Town Hall.
Lyttelton’s Grubb Cottage at 62 London Street is one of the oldest surviving houses in Canterbury.
Runs from Lincoln Road to the Railway line Formerly known as Feathers Lane, Railway Road and Station Street. Re-named Bernard Street on 27 September 1948.  Named after General Bernard Cyril Freyberg 
Memorial to the memory of bandsmen who fell in the Great War. In North Hagley Park.
Named after a colonial Anglican bishopric in Ceylon.
Madras Street, runs from Edgeware Road to Moorhouse Avenue
The Transitional Cathedral, popularly known as the Cardboard Cathedral, is the temporary Anglican Cathedral for Christchurch.
Formally located in Port Hills Road the buildings were demolished in early 2012.
Lawrence Frederic Corson (Service no. 24306) was a First World War soldier with links to New Brighton
Charles and Ann Gilberthorpe emigrated from England, arriving in Christchurch in 1859
The first Anglican church, which also served as a school, was built in circa 1855 in an area then known as Purarekanui, which was renamed Belfast in the 1880s. Initially
Bridge Street bridge was damaged in the September 4 earthquake
Ozone Hotel
Views around Akaroa
Bay 20 km north-west of Akaroa. It was settled in the 1840s, before Christchurch was founded, by the Hay and Sinclair families. The village at its head survives as a
Christchurch Boys High School was established in 1881 in Worcester street on the site of what is now the Arts Centre of Christchurch. The site was shared with its sister