All Results in topics about a Topic

showing 1-20 results of 1993 [
]
Weston House was built in 1923-24 by George Weston, a city solicitor and well-known member of Canterbury society. Weston commissioned well-known architect Cecil Wood to design the Georgian Revival house.
Reginald Calvert was a soldier in the First World War whose family had lived in the Wharenui, Riccarton area
Named after Henry Pelham Fiennes Pelham Clinton, Earl of Lincoln.
Papanui High School is a state secondary school located at 30 Langdons Road, Papanui.The school was founded as Papanui Technical College in 1936 and was officially renamed Papanui High School
Papanui High School was built as Papanui Technical College in 1936. The photos and information shown here are courtesy of Mr. Pat Wylie who attended the school in the late
Images, largely historic, of primary, intermediate and secondary schools.
Papanui History
Kaiapoi is a town in the Waimakariri District of the Canterbury region, in the South Island of New Zealand. The town is located approximately 17 kilometres north of central Christchurch,
Ron Fensom is a Halswell identity and a tireless advocate of the area over many years.
Norman Douglas Muff (Service no. 24/849) was a First World War soldier with links to Burwood
Named after a colonial Anglican bishopric in Ceylon.
Named after the bishopric of Cashel. The early days of Canterbury, pp 43-44 says it is named after Rt. Rev. Robert Daly, Bishop of Cashel and Waterford (d. 1872). This
Named after the Irish (Anglican) bishopric of Tuam.
Bollards and fences etc are located around the city to host posters.
Runs from Tuam Street to North Avon Road.