All Results in topics about a Structures

showing 161-180 results of 530 [
]
Built in 1929 as part of the River Bank Improvement Scheme with contributions made by Thomas Edmonds.
Built in 1929 as part of the River Bank Improvement Scheme with contributions made by Thomas Edmonds.
The Dallington bridge spans the Avon River at the end of Gloucester Street to Gayhurst Road. The bridge was badly damaged in the 2010/2011 earthquakes and was rebuilt.
Corner Norwich Quay, & Oxford Street, Lyttelton 8012
The houseat 73 River Road was once part of a 40-hectare farm that was accessed from Stanmore Rd but is now surrounded by houses. The title for the plot was
From 1879 - 1967 was owned by the Anderson family of Andersons Engineering Ltd. Related Listing at Heritage New Zealand
Built of recycled demoltion wood, the temple was an interactive art installation designed to assist emotional healing along with the city's physical rebuilding.
The Holiday Inn Avon located on Oxford Terrace, was formerly the Avon Motor Lodge. Badly impacted by the 2010/2011 earthquakes it was partially demolished.
The former home of the Canterbury Jockey Club and of the Christchurch Stock Exchange.  Built in 1912 it was designed by the architectural firm of Luttrell Brothers.  The jockey club
Also known as Old Stone House, the Cracroft House Servants' Quarters was built in 1870 to house the Indian employees of John Cracroft Wilson.
Originally a fire station, the building was converted into a Plunket room in 1930.
Riverview Lodge is an example of a turn-of-the century middle-class home, possibly built as a speculative venture by baker Harry Leader - who probably also built adjacent houses in Churchill
The Colombo Street Bridge, built in 1902, crosses the Avon River south of Kilmore Street.
The Canterbury Jockey Club on the Oxford Terrace Strip was built in 1912 and demolished in 2011.
A hotel on the site at 794 Colombo Street was first built in 1862 and rebuilt in brick in 1882-1883.
The former Camelot Settlement workers’ dwelling at 61A Tennyson Street was built under the terms of the Liberal Governments Workers’ Dwellings Act of 1905, a scheme established to provide low-cost,
Built in 1929 as part of the River Bank Improvement Scheme with contributions made by Thomas Edmonds.
The Lyttelton Fallen Soldiers Memorial was unveiled on April 25th 1923.