All Results in topics about a Structures

showing 141-160 results of 525 [
]
The building on the corner of Hereford Street and Cambridge Terrace, later known as Library Chambers, was the home of the Canterbury Public Library for over one hundred years, until
 31 Dundas Street was built for boot manufacturers M. O'Brien & Co in 1901.  The business was founded in 1884 by Michael O'Brien, and operated from the Dundas Street factory
Ubiquitous in the urban landscape of Christchurch are the small brick and concrete pump houses and electric substations that bring essential services to our homes.
Roll of Honour board located at Wharenui School to recognise former students and staff of the school who served in the First World War
Gates to honour WW1 and WW2 soldiers at Wharenui School, Matipo Street, Riccarton, Christchurch
Located at 117 Manchester Street, a boarding house and restaurant
Christchurch City Council's offices for 56 years from 1924-1980, located at 194 Manchester Street.
Built in 1929 as part of the River Bank Improvement Scheme with contributions made by Thomas Edmonds.
Built in 1929 as part of the River Bank Improvement Scheme with contributions made by Thomas Edmonds.
The Dallington bridge spans the Avon River at the end of Gloucester Street to Gayhurst Road. The bridge was badly damaged in the 2010/2011 earthquakes and was rebuilt.
Corner Norwich Quay, & Oxford Street, Lyttelton 8012
The houseat 73 River Road was once part of a 40-hectare farm that was accessed from Stanmore Rd but is now surrounded by houses. The title for the plot was
From 1879 - 1967 was owned by the Anderson family of Andersons Engineering Ltd. Related Listing at Heritage New Zealand
Built of recycled demoltion wood, the temple was an interactive art installation designed to assist emotional healing along with the city's physical rebuilding.
The Holiday Inn Avon located on Oxford Terrace, was formerly the Avon Motor Lodge. Badly impacted by the 2010/2011 earthquakes it was partially demolished.
The former home of the Canterbury Jockey Club and of the Christchurch Stock Exchange.  Built in 1912 it was designed by the architectural firm of Luttrell Brothers.  The jockey club
Also known as Old Stone House, the Cracroft House Servants' Quarters was built in 1870 to house the Indian employees of John Cracroft Wilson.
Originally a fire station, the building was converted into a Plunket room in 1930.