All Results in topics about a Structures

showing 121-140 results of 536 [
]
Former CTV site opened 22 February 2018
185 empty chairs - memorial installation by artist Peter Majendie
The buildings the stone tower and the stone council chamber were badly damaged during the Canterbury Earthquakes. The buildings have been stabilised but are currently closed to the public.
Coronation Hall was constructed in 1911. Although the building did not sustain damage in the Canterbury Earthquake sequence of 2010-2011, an arson attack on 8 October 2015 caused extensive damage.
The Liberty Theatre was an early Christchurch cinema built in 1917.
The following was compiled from the list of the theatres and cinemas published on the Canterbury Film Society's website. They are listed in chronological order based on the opening of
Regent Theatre, originally known as the Royal Exchange buildings. Demolished 2011.
The Provincial Hotel was in a rundown state before the earthquake, but was being restored and having earthquake damage repaired before the February Earthquakes required demolition.
The former Librarian's House on the corner 109 Cambridge Terrace and Hereford Street, Christchurch.
The Canterbury Club, on the corner of Worcester Boulevard and Cambridge Terrace, was built in 1873-1874.
The Canterbury Club on the corner of Worcester Boulevard and Cambridge Terrace was built in 1873-1874.
Te Hononga–Christchurch Civic Building at 53 Hereford Street Christchurch was officially opened in September 2010. The building was orginally the New Zealand Post building, designed in 1965 and completed in
The Canterbury Earthquake Memorial is located on the edge of the Ōtākaro/Avon River between Montreal Street and Rhododendron Island. The site was selected following feedback from bereaved family members. The