All Results in topics about a Structures

showing 41-60 results of 523 [
]
The brewerey occupied the block bounded by Fitzgerald Avenue, Chester Street East and Kilmore Street. Some of the buildings were demolished following the earthquakes of 2010/2011.
Sumner New Zealand Returned and Services' Association memorial gates and seat, Wakefield Avenue, Sumner.
The Rose Historic Chapel, formerly the St Mary's Convent Chapel, is situated at 866 Colombo Street
The Rose Historic Chapel is situated at 866 Colombo Street.
Built in 1903, the Clarendon Hotel on the corner of Worcester Street and Oxford Terrace hosted many important international visitors. Its facade was retained during the construction of Clarendon Tower
The Cracroft Caverns, also known as the Cashmere Caverns, were constructed in 1942 during World War II in response to the perceived threat of a Japanese invasion.
The Citizen's War Memorial in Cathedral Square was unveiled on the 9 June, 1937.
The Cave Rock Apartments on the beachfront in Sumner. Designed by Peter Beaven and built by Mainzeal in 1998. They were badly damaged in the February 2011 earthquake and were
St Mary's Anglican Church in Halswell was built in 1863, the first church to be built on the plains south of the city.
The Canterbury Provincial Council Buildings are the only purpose-built provincial government buildings still in existence in New Zealand.
The Colombo Street Baptist Church was built in 1930, and demolished after the 2011 earthquakes.
Badly damaged the building was demolished after the 2011 earthquakes.
St Annes Anglican Church, sits at the intersection of Centaurus Road and Wilsons Road.
Situated in the grounds of the Hornby Primary School, the memorial records soldiers from the First and Second World Wars. The memorial, originally an artesian pump, was erected in 1921
Harewood War Memorial, located at Harewood School, 721 Harewood Road.