All Results in topics about a Structures

showing 501-520 results of 536 [
]
Shand's Emporium was located at 88 Hereford Street. After the earthquakes, it was moved off Hereford Street, and in June 2015 it was shifted to a location on Manchester Street
Four storey commercial building built circa 1910
Built 1933
An historic place demolished following the Canterbury earthquakes Marli was listed in the Christchurch City Plan as Group 3 and was registered Category 2 with the New Zealand Historic Places
274 Cashel Street, at the Corner of Barbadoes and Cashel Streets
The Dorset Street Flats were built in 1955 and designed by architect Miles Warren
History Unveiled on 1 November 1925. "To the glory of God, and in proud and loving memory of the men of New Brighton who laid down their lives for their
GREAT WAR S. R. Archer     L. A. Caygill C. E. Coffey R. Dalton C.v. Dickey W. K. Dougall F. W. Douglas W. Fairbairn H. H. Ffitch R. N. Gidley David
The building was built circa 1914 on the site of the businesses first premises.  It was built primarily for retail, professional and commercial office use - Whitcombe and Tombs occupied
Demolition of original Christchurch Girls' High School buildings was begun 7 April 2011...
146 Kilmore Street.
The 2010 Canterbury Earthquake caused a crack in the Clock Tower
The Kaiapohia memorial to the Ngai Tahu people massacred by Te Rauparaha in 1832, also known as the Tiki
The Brannigans Building on the corner of Oxford Terrace and Gloucester Street in Christchurch was a modern office building. It was demolished following the February 2011 Christchurch earthquake.