All Results in topics about a Structures

showing 461-480 results of 536 [
]
Demolished in 2012.
Armagh Court, a modern complex of 10 commercial premises running south off Armagh Street between Durham and Montreal Streets Damaged in the 2010 & 2011 earthquakes it was demolished in
The plans for the new station were drawn in 1930, but it was not finally opened until 1960.  The main Christchurch station then moved to Tower Junction in Addington and
 65 Sandwich Road, Christchurch 8023
The then Cashmere Miniature Rifle Club moved to its present site at 80 Hunter Terrace in 1927. The club rooms were built out of proceeds from raffles and was built
 The Woolston Library Building was built to in 1912. Red placarded building. An engineers report stated "Moderate risk of building collapsing or part of building collapsing onto adjacent property or
St Peter’s Church at Teddington was designed by the architect Benjamin Mountfort in 1871 and was built by William Dyer of Governors Bay on land given by William Deans Gebbie. The opening was in May 1871, with the church
This house dates from the 1880s and was built for John Miln, one of the very early European settlers in the area.  It was originally situated in 50 acres, which
The New Brighton Surf Bathing and Lifesaving Club decided after the First World War to erect a memorial window in their clubrooms. This was to remember the names of the
100 Bealey Avenue was one of many fine homes developed on Bealey Avenue from the 1860s until the 1930s. Damaged in the 2010/2011 earthquakes the building was demolished.
100 Bealey Avenue was one of many fine homes developed on Bealey Avenue from the 1860s until the 1930s. Damaged in the 2010/2011 earthquakes the building was demolished.
Armagh Court, a modern complex of 10 commercial premises running south off Armagh Street between Durham and Montreal Streets Damaged in the 2010 & 2011 earthquakes it was demolished in
An historic place demolished following the Canterbury earthquakes