All Results in topics about a Structures

showing 421-440 results of 532 [
]
Criterion House at 225-227 High Street was originally constructed in 1883 and designed by architect TS Lambert. The buildng was originally built for Bonnington’s Chemists and Black Beattie & Co
Cotter's Electrical business moved to 158 High Street in 1919.
Now known as Manchester Courts the former New Zealand Express Co/MLC building at 158-160 Manchester St, was built in 1906 and demolished in 2010.
Unveiled on the 26th February 1921, the memorial was erected in memory of the 154 Elmwood boys who served in the Great War 1914-18.
Established: 1951 170 Hoon Hay RoadHoon HayChristchurch 8025
The honour roll formerly in the Oxford Terrace Baptist Church, lists 17 names of servicemen from the First World War.
Built 1912, for Lawrie and Wilson Auctioneers. The building later became the Pink Pussycat Night Club,  then used by the Christchurch City Council Traffic Department and Parking Unit.  The land is
The Octagon, on the corner of Worcester and Manchester streets. Formerly a church, and later used as a performance space, and then restaurant.
Built in 1904 for businessman and philanthropist Matthew Barnett Wharetiki was a substantial timber Edwardian dwelling, designed in an eclectic American Queen Anne style, but with Arts and Crafts decorative