All Results in topics about a Structures

showing 401-420 results of 532 [
]
Mother Hubbard's is an early timber colonial commercial dwelling, formerly situated in Armagh Street.
Buildings and shops in the vicinity of 179 Victoria Street.
 This building known as Santa Barbara, was designed by architect Francis Willis and built in 1936. It has a Category 2 Historic Places Trust listing.  Formerly a residence it is now
Parklands Library is situated at 46 Queenspark Drive, Parklands, Christchurch, 8083
This transitional library located in Tuam Street is now closed.
South City Library was established as a transitional library in a vacant shop in South City Mall, Colombo Street, following the February 2011 earthquake.   It was a temporary replacment for
The flamboyant and colourful Edwardian Peacock Fountain stands near the museum at the Rolleston Avenue entrance to the Christchurch Botanic Gardens.
This roll of honour board is from the St Enoch's Presbyterian Church which was where the New Brighton Museum is now.
Built in 1930 as a new home for the City Hotel
On one of the walls at College House, in Waimairi Road, there is a plaque to remember those men who had attended College House, and who fought and died in
In St. Augustine's Anglican Church, Cashmere, there is a roll of honour with names of Cashmere men who served in the First World War.