All Results in topics about a Structures

showing 1-20 results of 524 [
]
Built 1908. Demolished 2011. September 2010: Tower of the building was damaged and pulling away from the roof and masonry walls at first floor level.  There was extensive cracking throughout
Richmond Methodist Church was built on Stanmore Road in 1879. The adjacent church hall, which collapsed as a result of the earthquake on 13 June 2011, was built in 1886 as
Located at 122 Avonside Drive, Avonside Holy Trinity Church was consecrated on 24 February 1857. Architect Benjamin Mountfort, a parishioner designed additions to the church including a bell tower and timber
Located at 122 Avonside Drive, Avonside Holy Trinity Church was consecrated on 24 February 1857. Architect Benjamin Mountfort, a parishioner designed additions to the church including a bell tower and timber
Erected in 1897 in honour of Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee, the clock tower was originally situated at the intersection of Manchester, High and Lichfield Streets. In 1930 it was relocated
Built in 1918 the former Nurse Maude District Nursing Association building was located at 192 Madras Street and demolished after the 2010/2011 earthquake sequence.
Built in 1952, and now demolished Christchurch Women’s Hospital at 885 Colombo Street covered a block between Colombo Street and Durham Street.
The Former Sydenham Post Office occupied a prominent corner site at the intersection of Colombo Street and Brougham Street. Built in 1912 during a period of major public works throughout
Cement/whitewash rendered cob (or sod) cottage located on the Main Road near the Ferrymead Bridge, Ferrymead
Christchurch's Roman Catholic Cathedral, the Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament was designed by Francis William Petrie and was badly damaged in the 2010 & 2011 earthquakes.
The Former Sydenham Post Office occupied a prominent corner site at the intersection of Colombo Street and Brougham Street. Built in 1912 during a period of major public works throughout
The Woolston war memorial is the Cricket Pavilion Building on Woolston Park, Ferry Road.
The Bridge of Remembrance was opened on Armistice Day, 11 November 1924 and was dedicated to the memory of those who took part in the 1914-1918 war.
26 Manchester Street is the current home of the Lone Star Restaurant
The Ferrier Fountain in front of Boaters Restaurant was donated by Mr and Mrs Jack Ferrier to mark the opening of the Christchurch Town Hall.
Lyttelton’s Grubb Cottage at 62 London Street is one of the oldest surviving houses in Canterbury.