All Results in topics about a Streets

showing 161-180 results of 274 [
This publication tells the story of Harry Tillman and the planting of avenues of trees to commemorate the Fallen in World War Two 1939-1945.
St Johns Street runs from Maces Road, across Linwood Avenue to Ferry Road.
Part of the Lyttelton-Sumner Road. First mentioned in The Lyttelton Times in 1851. Officially opened on 24 August 1857.
Part of the Lyttelton-Sumner Road.
Named after the bishopric of Hereford.
Hackthorne Road starts on Cashmere Road near Princess Margaret Hospital and twists and turns up the hills, crossing over Dyers Pass Road en route until it joins it again at
Park Terrace runs by the Avon/Otakaro River between the Carlton Mill Bridge and Armagh Street Bridge.