All Results in topics about a Streets

showing 81-100 results of 310 [
]
Matlock Street in Woolston runs from Smith Street to Aldwins Road.
The northern part of Wilsons Road runs from Fifield Terrace by the Heathcote River to the Ferry Road/Moorhouse Avenue intersection, while the southern part runs from across the Heathcote at
Tilford Street runs from Ferry Road to Linwood Avenue.
Named after George Buckley (1830-1895).
New Brighton Road starts at the intersection of Shirley and Marshland Road and continues east towards New Brighton.
Bower Avenue runs from New Brighton Road in Burwood to Ashton Drive in Parklands
Named after Thaddeus Pearcey McCarthy (1907-2001). McCarthy was a lawyer and judge. In a 145-acre housing subdivision planned by the housing division of the Ministry of Works. The land was
Hargood Street runs between Linwood Avenue and Ferry Road.
Named after the bishopric of Durham.