All Results in topics about a Streets

showing 241-260 results of 308 [
]
Named after St Martins, the 140 hectare farm there owned by Henry Phillips (1804/05-1877) and his family.
Sparks Road is first mentioned in The Press in 1917. Part of the street was originally an extension of Frankleigh Street from Lyttelton Street. It was incorporated into Sparks Road
Named after the Bishopric of Lichfield in England.