All Results in topics about a Organization

showing 1-20 results of 30 [
]
Christchurch and Canterbury have a strong network of over 30 community gardens as well as other groups promoting food resiliance.
Richmond Primary School.closed at the end of 2013.
Te Pā o Rākaihautū opened its doors in January 2015, at a temporary site in Pavitt Street Richmond, Christchurch, the former Richmond Primary School. The school then moved to the
The Salvation Army operated Bethany Maternity Hospital Papanui from 1950 to 1982.
Sanitarium Factory and Gardens in 1961 prior to the 1966 fire.
Papanui High School was built as Papanui Technical College in 1936. The photos and information shown here are courtesy of Mr. Pat Wylie who attended the school in the late
The Richmond Working Mens Club opened in 1888. At the time of the earthquakes they were resident in the former Richmond Borogh Councile building on the corner of London Street
Images, largely historic, of primary, intermediate and secondary schools.
SCAPE Public Art has been installing free-to-view public art in Christchurch since 1999
Christ's College, Christchurch is a private secondary school for boys, located in the central city of Christchurch, New Zealand.Founded in 1850 by Reverend Henry Jacobs in Lyttelton as a school
The Halswell Pottery Group has been a force on the Christchurch ceramics scene since its inception in the 1970s.
Halswell Kindergarten opened on the 28th of February 1994.   The community was very excited about a new kindergarten in the domain in the early 90s, and the years since have
Woolston Community Library has an aim to lend library books to the community and surrounding districts of Woolston and is currently based at the Woolston Scout Den.
Christchurch City Libraries is a network of 20 libraries and a mobile library operating throughout the Christchurch City area.
Opawa Bowling Club, 81 Opawa Road
A Catholic church has been on this site since 1878.  The 19th century church was demolished in 1999.  The original church hall remains behind the new church.  A presbytery was
Established in 1960, the Halswell Rugby League Club has become the largest rugby league club in the South Island. Over the years Halswell RLFC has produced many representative players, both
The club began in 1964 to meet a perceived need for a football club in the area and celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2014.