All Results in topics about a Monuments

showing 1-20 results of 24 [
Situated on Oxford Terrace, on the banks of the Avon River, the Bricks Site memorial, erected in 1926, marks an original landing site used by European settlers travelling up the
A First World War Memorial plaque, located on the corner of Wakefield Avenue and Nayland Street, Sumner.
The Stone monument in Halswell Road is a memorial to the men of the Halswell district who died in World War I. Subsequent plaques commemorate WWII, Korean, Malaya-Bornea and Vietnam
The Monument commemorates the proclamation of Woolston as a borough in 1893. Located in Ferry Road at the corner of Ferry Road and Richardson Terrace.
Erected in 1897 in honour of Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee, the clock tower was originally situated at the intersection of Manchester, High and Lichfield Streets. In 1930 it was relocated
The Bridge of Remembrance was opened on Armistice Day, 11 November 1924 and was dedicated to the memory of those who took part in the 1914-1918 war.
Memorial to the memory of bandsmen who fell in the Great War. In North Hagley Park.
First and Second World War memorial to soldiers from the Marshland area, north of Christchurch.
Sumner New Zealand Returned and Services' Association memorial gates and seat, Wakefield Avenue, Sumner.
The Citizen's War Memorial in Cathedral Square was unveiled on the 9 June, 1937.
Situated in the grounds of the Hornby Primary School, the memorial records soldiers from the First and Second World Wars. The memorial, originally an artesian pump, was erected in 1921
Built in 1929 as part of the River Bank Improvement Scheme with contributions made by Thomas Edmonds.
The Lyttelton Fallen Soldiers Memorial was unveiled on April 25th 1923.
Set in a tranquil area of rose gardens,the Gothic pavilion was designed by architect H. St. A. Murray.
The handsome clock tower has stood at the intersection of Victoria, Montreal & Salisbury streets since 1930.
The Statue of Queen Victoria by British sculptor Francis J. Williamson was unvielded in 1903