All Results in topics about a Earthquake damage - demolition - repairs

showing 21-40 results of 139 [
]
Shand's Emporium was located at 88 Hereford Street. After the earthquakes, it was moved off Hereford Street, and in June 2015 it was shifted to a location on Manchester Street
Badly damaged the building was demolished after the 2011 earthquakes.
The building sustained significant damage from the 4th September 2010 and 2010 boxing day earthquakes and associated aftershocks.  Later it was demolished.
The Dallington bridge spans the Avon River at the end of Gloucester Street to Gayhurst Road. The bridge was badly damaged in the 2010/2011 earthquakes and was rebuilt.
The former home of the Canterbury Jockey Club and of the Christchurch Stock Exchange.  Built in 1912 it was designed by the architectural firm of Luttrell Brothers.  The jockey club