All Results in topics about a Earthquake damage - demolition - repairs
showing 1-20 results of 120 [ ]
The dwelling Larel at 277 Papanui Road, was built in 1924, and demolished in 2011 due to earthquake damage.
Built in 1910 Knowlescourt at 274 Papanui Road was demolished after earthquake damage in 2011.
The building sustained significant damage from the 4th September 2010 and 2010 boxing day earthquakes and associated aftershocks. Later it was demolished.
The former factory building at 31 Dundas Street was badly damaged in the 2010/2011 earthquakes and was demolished in 2011.
Richmond Methodist Church was built on Stanmore Road in 1879. The adjacent church hall, which collapsed as a result of the earthquake on 13 June 2011, was built in 1886 as
St Michael’s School which is bounded by Oxford Terrace,Durham Street and Tuam Street, sustained some damage in the Canterbury earthquakes.