All Results in topics about a Buildings

showing 161-180 results of 334 [
]
Brief Historical Background The parish of St Luke the Evangelist, Christchurch grew out of the parish of St Michael & All Angels, Christchurch. A wooden church was opened in December
208 Hereford Street
The heritage church is undergoing restoration and conservation.
Built in 1893, 92 Lichfield Street was purpose-built as the third New Zealand branch of Sargood, Son & Ewen, a family firm of warehousemen and importers founded in Melbourne.  The
In 2008 the Papanui Heritage Group conducted a survey of houses that were built before 1920.
This report delves deeper into some of the particularly interesting houses found during the pre-1920 Historic Houses Study.
a study of pre-1920 houses on the Papanui area prepared by Murray Williams and others and published by the Papanui Heritage Group, March 2009
Built in 1910 Knowlescourt at 274 Papanui Road was demolished after earthquake damage in 2011.
Papanui's Pictorial Past. Come for a walk around the shops through a series of 40 photographs.
St John the Evangelist Church is located in Woolston
Situated on the corner of Hereford and Monteal Streets, the Dux de Lux Restaurant, brewery and bar was originally built as a private house called Llamaes, subsequently became the Canterbury
The Anglican Church of St Mary the Virgin has been an integral part of the Addington community in Christchurch City, New Zealand since 1867. It graces the tree-filled space in
Elizabeth House was designed by Samuel Hurst Seager in the Tudor Revival style and built 1914. It was demolished post-earthquake in August 2011.
Cycle shop at 324 Barbadoes Street Corner of Armagh and Barbadoes Streets Business closed March? 2008 Building is now the Beat Street Cafe