All Results in topics about a Buildings

showing 81-100 results of 334 [
]
The Liberty Theatre was an early Christchurch cinema built in 1917.
The following was compiled from the list of the theatres and cinemas published on the Canterbury Film Society's website. They are listed in chronological order based on the opening of
Regent Theatre, originally known as the Royal Exchange buildings. Demolished 2011.
The Provincial Hotel was in a rundown state before the earthquake, but was being restored and having earthquake damage repaired before the February Earthquakes required demolition.
The former Librarian's House on the corner 109 Cambridge Terrace and Hereford Street, Christchurch.
The Canterbury Club, on the corner of Worcester Boulevard and Cambridge Terrace, was built in 1873-1874.
The Canterbury Club on the corner of Worcester Boulevard and Cambridge Terrace was built in 1873-1874.
Te Hononga–Christchurch Civic Building at 53 Hereford Street Christchurch was officially opened in September 2010. The building was orginally the New Zealand Post building, designed in 1965 and completed in
In 1863 St Mary's church was built.  In 1898 St Mary's became part of the parochial district of Halswell, Tai Tapu and Greenpark areas, and Rev. Henry Williams Curate of
Built in 1872 to replace an earlier church, St Michael and All Angels Church is one of the largest timber Gothic Revival churches in the Southern Hemisphere.
Located at 30 Marriner Street, Sumner, Hollywood Theatre opened in 1938
Built in 1900, and located at 192-194 Manchester Street, Christchurch.
Built in 1880, the former Magistrates Court building was designed by architect, Benjamin Mountfort.
Built in 1879 for Andrew Anderson the house is named after Merchiston Castle, the school he attended in Scotland. The house began with four rooms and was expanded to meet
The Antigua Boatsheds (1882/1907) is an example of a Victorian commercial pleasure boat shed - the only one remaining in Canterbury.
Situated at 267 Cambridge Terrace and built in 1926 for the Theosophical Society, the hall remained in use by the society until it was damaged in the 2011 earthquake and