All Results in topics about a Buildings

showing 61-80 results of 334 [
]
Christchurch College of Education was an educational institute based in Christchurch. It was founded in 1877, and ceased operation in 2007 when it was merged with the University of Canterbury
Now the University of Canterbury Staff Club.
The Strand Theatre was an early Christchurch cinema built in 1917.
The brewerey occupied the block bounded by Fitzgerald Avenue, Chester Street East and Kilmore Street. Some of the buildings were demolished following the earthquakes of 2010/2011.
The Rose Historic Chapel, formerly the St Mary's Convent Chapel, is situated at 866 Colombo Street
The Rose Historic Chapel is situated at 866 Colombo Street.
Built in 1903, the Clarendon Hotel on the corner of Worcester Street and Oxford Terrace hosted many important international visitors. Its facade was retained during the construction of Clarendon Tower
The Cave Rock Apartments on the beachfront in Sumner. Designed by Peter Beaven and built by Mainzeal in 1998. They were badly damaged in the February 2011 earthquake and were
St Mary's Anglican Church in Halswell was built in 1863, the first church to be built on the plains south of the city.
The Canterbury Provincial Council Buildings are the only purpose-built provincial government buildings still in existence in New Zealand.
The Colombo Street Baptist Church was built in 1930, and demolished after the 2011 earthquakes.
St Annes Anglican Church, sits at the intersection of Centaurus Road and Wilsons Road.
The buildings the stone tower and the stone council chamber were badly damaged during the Canterbury Earthquakes. The buildings have been stabilised but are currently closed to the public.
Coronation Hall was constructed in 1911. Although the building did not sustain damage in the Canterbury Earthquake sequence of 2010-2011, an arson attack on 8 October 2015 caused extensive damage.