All Results in topics about a Buildings

showing 21-40 results of 334 [
]
The Sign of the Kiwiis one of of the rest houses constructed as part of Harry Ell’s Summit Road vision. Both buildings survived the 2010-2011 earthquakes and have undergone extensive
The Sign of the Takahe is the largest of the rest houses constructed as part of Harry Ell's vision of a Summit Road which was intended to provide public access
The Former Sydenham Post Office occupied a prominent corner site at the intersection of Colombo Street and Brougham Street. Built in 1912 during a period of major public works throughout
Bishopdale was the third library to be opened in the Waimairi County Libraries network. It was opened on 18 September 1976 by the Prime Minister Robert Muldoon as part of
51 Chester Street West is situated on corner of Durham Street North and Chester Street West. This was the site of the former Kent House, Radio New Zealand House, which
The Carlton Hotel is located on the corner of Bealey Avenue and Papanui Road.
St Peter's Church (10 Rue Balguerie) is an Anglican church in Akaroa built in 1863.
St Kentigern's Church (396 Kaituna Valley Road) is an Anglican church in Kaituna Valley built in 1933.
In October 1855 Town Section 37 was part of the land granted to Jesse Watts Russell and two others. In 1862 the lease of TS 37 was assigned to a
St John the Evangelist (1131 Okains Bay Road) is an Anglican church in Okains Bay built in 1863.
The iconic modernist building at 163-173 Tuam Street was completed in 1939 for Millers Ltd. textile business. From 1980 - 2010 it was the main offices of the Christchurch City
The Mona Vale Homestead and grounds at 63 Fendalton Road are now a public park of 4 ha in the Christchurch suburb of Fendalton.
The Church of the Good Shepherd at 42 Phillips Street was built in 1885 and demolished in 2012.
19th Century timber cottage, located at 704 Ferry Road, Woolston.
The former NZ Trust and Loan Building was a two storeyed commercial building constructed in 1866. The building was designed by leading Christchurch architect Benjamin Mountfort and was believed to