All Results in topics about a Buildings

showing 1-20 results of 320 [
]
Corner of Opawa Road and Aynsley Terrace
The Provincial Hotel was in a rundown state before the earthquake, but was being restored and having earthquake damage repaired before the February Earthquakes required demolition.
The former Librarian's House on the corner 109 Cambridge Terrace and Hereford Street, Christchurch.
26 Manchester Street is the current home of the Lone Star Restaurant
The Canterbury Club, on the corner of Worcester Boulevard and Cambridge Terrace, was built in 1873-1874.
The Canterbury Club on the corner of Worcester Boulevard and Cambridge Terrace was built in 1873-1874.
Te Hononga–Christchurch Civic Building at 53 Hereford Street Christchurch was officially opened in September 2010. The building was orginally the New Zealand Post building, designed in 1965 and completed in
In 1863 St Mary's church was built.  In 1898 St Mary's became part of the parochial district of Halswell, Tai Tapu and Greenpark areas, and Rev. Henry Williams Curate of
St Mary's Anglican Church in Halswell was built in 1863, the first church to be built on the plains south of the city.
Coronation Hall was constructed in 1911. Although the building did not sustain damage in the Canterbury Earthquake sequence of 2010-2011, an arson attack on 8 October 2015 caused extensive damage.
Built in 1872 to replace an earlier church, St Michael and All Angels Church is one of the largest timber Gothic Revival churches in the Southern Hemisphere.
Built in 1903, the Clarendon Hotel on the corner of Worcester Street and Oxford Terrace hosted many important international visitors. Its facade was retained during the construction of Clarendon Tower
Located at 30 Marriner Street, Sumner, Hollywood Theatre opened in 1938
The following was compiled from the list of the theatres and cinemas published on the Canterbury Film Society's website. They are listed in chronological order based on the opening of
Built in 1900, and located at 192-194 Manchester Street, Christchurch.
Built in 1880, the former Magistrates Court building was designed by architect, Benjamin Mountfort.
Built in 1879 for Andrew Anderson the house is named after Merchiston Castle, the school he attended in Scotland. The house began with four rooms and was expanded to meet